Saturday, July 14, 2012
How to Pack Smartly
* Take comfortable, easy-to-clean clothes. Don't take too much.
For a week, you may take :
- 2 - 3 shirts and pairs of trousers
- 1 - 2 pairs of shoes
hiking boots for a walking holiday
sandals for a beach holiday
- a jacket or a jumper
- a swimming costume
- lots of underwear
* Don't forget the necessities. Take toothpaste, sunscreen, insect repellent and a small first-aid kit.
* Put your shoes in plastic bags inside your suitcase so they don't dirty your clothes.
* Keep your passport with you at all times.
* Do not carry any sharp objects such as penknives, nailfiles, or scissors in your hand luggage. Put them in your suitcase.
* Put any breakable items such as cameras or binoculars in your hand luggage.
Now let's go! Have a nice trip!